Contacts in England?

  • Kimberly Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2012
      Dear All,

      I hope this is not an inappropriate use of this list (apologies if so).

      Any Brits out there?? In all likelihood, my husband will be doing a sabattical in the Cambridge area starting in September next year (through until June) and I am looking for some contacts for myself, as I will continue to work part-time. I am not looking for a job, as I have grant funding, but would like to find a place to hang my hat a couple of days a week and would love to find someone who works on bees either ecologically or taxonomically (or both!). Mostly, I will be identifying my summer collections, analyzing results and writing up, but would love to collaborate on other work. Anyway, e-mail me privately if you or someone you know might enjoy having a visitor in their lab next year. Sam can vouch for me that I am pretty fun to have around :-)

      All the best,
      Kim
      Dr. Kimberly N. Russell

      Research Scientist