photos needed

  • karen@sevilleta.unm.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2012
      Hi all, I am assisting a contracting group with an interactive museum type
      display for the visitor's center at the Sevilleta National Wildlife Refuge
      in central New Mexico. The contractors have asked me for high resolution
      photos of Osmia cerasi and Agapostemon angelicus (or similar species that
      are native to the New Mexico desert) and preferably on flowers that are
      also native. Do any of you have photos that fit this description, or know
      someone who might? There is no money in it, but you would get credit for
      the photo and have it displayed for years to come. Thanks, Karen