Re: [beemonitoring] Vaccinium arboreum pollinators

  • Jack Neff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
      In Texas, visitors to the beloved farkleberry include Habropoda laboriosa, Bombus impatiens, Colletes productus, Colletes thoracius, Xylocopa virginica, Andrena dollomellea, Agapostemon splendens and Colletes mandibularis.  The first five are probably major pollinators, the rest more occasional. I am not aware of any published reports.

      best

      Jack