Photos of bee pollinating Diuris

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2012
      Dear Colleagues:

      Bill Hall is veterinarian who retired recently and lives in New South Wales, Australia.  You might want to visit his site and enjoy his photos of native orchids.  The following link will take you to one of his pages.  I hope you enjoy these wonderful photos bee-pollination of a twin tail or donkey orchid (Diuris behrii?). I  think I will approach Dr Hall regarding color photos for our upcoming book on Darwin and orchid-pollination, wouldn't you?