Re: [beemonitoring] Sampling Method for Emerging Ground-nesting Bees

  • Maria Van Dyke
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 9, 2012
      Yes I have one that I used for my master's research and some other suggestions. It worked very well for me and my needs. It is a bit involved to explain so why don't you call me at 540-635-0041.

      Maria

      On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:01 PM, bugguy89 <bugguy89@...> wrote:

      Hi Folks,

      Does anyone know of a reliable way to capture bees as they emerge from an area of substrate? I'm considering a sort of modified malaise trap, but I'd appreciate any suggestions.

      Doug Sponsler
      Department of Entomology
      The Ohio State University
      sponsler.18@...

      --
      The Virginia Food System Council - virginiafoodsystemcouncil.org
      "Working to increase successful linkages between food producers and consumers at all income levels."

      Virginia Working Landscapes Group - vaworkinglandscapes.org
      Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute
      Front Royal, VA
    • Aviva Liebert
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 9, 2012

        From: karen@... <karen@...>;