Osmia excavata

  • dartz30
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      Dear bee enthusiasts,

      As liaison to the Orchard Bee Association (OBA) and on behalf of Andreas Müller, I am hoping that some of you may have information and contact leads for bee researchers in Japan and China working with Osmia excavata.

      Andreas can be reached at andreas.mueller@...

      Many thanks in advance,
      Derek Artz

      *********************************