Doubts about bees caught in pan traps and net

  • lilyregia
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2011
      Hello Sam,

      It is very interesting summary of the Analysis of Capture Rates of Native Bees by Bowl and By Net, but in this summary (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/beemonitoring/message/1701) arenĀ“t given a figure and a table, but I can not see them, could you be so kind as to tell me how I can access them or where I can download the full text. Specifically looking for the best way to catch Xylocopa.

      Thanks,

      Liliana