Fwd: project on the POLLINATORS OF THE AEGEAN: Call for collaborators

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2011

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Petanidou Theodora <t.petanidou@...>
    Date: Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 5:21 AM
    Subject: project on the POLLINATORS OF THE AEGEAN: Call for collaborators
    To: ICPBR@...

    Dear colleagues,

    My lab (http://www2.aegean.gr/lab_biogeography-ecology/) has got a highly interesting project entitled: The POLlinators of the Aegean: diversity & threats (POL-AEGIS), financed by the EU and the Ministry of Education of Greece. Running time will be from 2012 to 2015.

    Focusing on a wide range of the Aegean Archipelago, the project will (i) assess pollinator diversity (ecological, genetic), (ii) investigate the magnitude of different drivers affecting pollinator diversity and, (iii) contribute towards the resolution of the Linnaean shortfall in Greece.

    For the year 2012 we have several exciting work opportunities for a variety of researchers. We hope to get highly motivated people to collaborate with, so, please post as widely as possible.

    Many thanks and warmest holiday season wishes!

    Theodora Petanidou

    Theodora Petanidou

      Professor

      LABORATORY OF BIOGEOGRAPHY & ECOLOGY

      UNIVERSITY OF THE AEGEAN | DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY | UNIVERSITY HILL

      GR-81100 MYTILENE, GREECE

      T +30 22510 36406 | 6972033751 | F +30 22510 36423 | E t.petanidou@...

      http://www2.aegean.gr/lab_biogeography-ecology/

      http://www.aegean.gr/geography/english/people/petanidou_cv.htm