RE: [beemonitoring] Exomalopsis Timberlake 1980

  • Velez, Rita I.
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
      Re: [beemonitoring] Exomalopsis Timberlake 1980

      Doug,

      Thanks again for your help.

      I’ll really appreciate have one of the copies that you’ are offering including the corrected couplet numbers. No hurry sending it, I can work with the online version meanwhile.

      Best wishes,

      Rita Isa.

      Rita I. Velez

      Biologist, M.Sc. Entomology

      Graduate Research Assistant

      Plant Science Department

      Collection Manager

      Severin-McDaniel Insect Research Collection

      South Dakota State University

      Brookings, USA

      rita.velez@...