Re: Exomalopsis Timberlake 1980

  • Keng-Lou James Hung
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
      There is a google books document on this (Thanks Dr. Yanega!):

      http://books.google.com/books?id=itsWEo42gPEC&pg=PA10&lpg=PA10&dq=timberlake+1980+exomalopsis&source=bl&ots=NzLejvnJ56&sig=7kWQu0v_Q0ySgzUznR7XP3yPCSo&hl=en&ei=VMO5TuG9JOOSiALm6uXwBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=timberlake%201980%20exomalopsis&f=false

      Hope it helps!

      -----Rita said:-----
      Hello everybody,

      I’ve been looking for this paper and I have not been successful at all

      · Timberlake 1980. Review of North American Exomalopsis
      (Hymenoptera, Anthophoridae). Univ. Calif. Pub. Entomol. 86: 1 – 158.
      Somebody could help me?
      Thanks in advance,

      Rita Isa.

      --
      Keng-Lou James Hung
      PhD Student, Section of Ecology, Behavior, and Evolution

      kjhung@...

      Division of Biological Sciences, MC-0116
      University of California, San Diego
      9500 Gilman Drive, Room M2B-2145
      La Jolla, California 92093-0116
      858 822 5207  (lab)
    • Velez, Rita I.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
        Off course it helps!

        Thank you both of you (Dr. Yanega and Keng-Lou James Hung) :)

        Rita Isa.
        ______________________
        Rita I. Velez
        Biologist, M.Sc. Entomology
        Graduate Research Assistant
        Plant Science Department
        Collection Manager
        Severin-McDaniel Insect Research Collection
        South Dakota State University
        Brookings, USA
        rita.velez@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
          Re: [beemonitoring] Exomalopsis Timberlake 1980
          ·         Timberlake 1980. Review of North American Exomalopsis (Hymenoptera, Anthophoridae). Univ. Calif. Pub. Entomol. 86: 1 - 158.

          In addition to the online version presently available, we have boxes and boxes of this reprint still sitting here in storage at UCR (unless someone has gone and thrown them away without my knowledge), left behind after Timberlake passed away. Some time back I offered copies to people who needed them, as well as copies of his "Supplemental studies on Perdita, Part II", and I can certainly send one to Rita or others. However, I'm leaving for a week in less than 24 hours, so I've got too much to do right now to get this sent out before I leave town.

          Beware that the Exomalopsis publication has a few confusing printing errors, most notably towards the tail end of the key to species in Part IV. Since I have Timberlake's personal annotated copy at hand, I can give the corrected couplet numbers to those who need them.

          Peace,
          --

          Doug Yanega        Dept. of Entomology         Entomology Research Museum
          Univ. of California, Riverside, CA 92521-0314        skype: dyanega
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
            Re: [beemonitoring] Exomalopsis Timberlake 1980

            Doug,

            Thanks again for your help.

            I’ll really appreciate have one of the copies that you’ are offering including the corrected couplet numbers. No hurry sending it, I can work with the online version meanwhile.

            Best wishes,

            Rita Isa.