Exomalopsis Timberlake 1980

  • Velez, Rita I.
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011

      Hello everybody,

      I’ve been looking for this paper and I have not been successful at all

      ·         Timberlake 1980. Review of North American Exomalopsis (Hymenoptera, Anthophoridae). Univ. Calif. Pub. Entomol. 86: 1 – 158.

      Somebody could help me?

      Thanks in advance,

      Rita Isa.

      _________________________

      Rita I. Velez

      Biologist, M.Sc. Entomology

      Graduate Research Assistant

      Plant Science Department

      Collection Manager

      Severin-McDaniel Insect Research Collection

      South Dakota State University

      Brookings, USA

      rita.velez@...

    • Keng-Lou James Hung
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
        There is a google books document on this (Thanks Dr. Yanega!):

        http://books.google.com/books?id=itsWEo42gPEC&pg=PA10&lpg=PA10&dq=timberlake+1980+exomalopsis&source=bl&ots=NzLejvnJ56&sig=7kWQu0v_Q0ySgzUznR7XP3yPCSo&hl=en&ei=VMO5TuG9JOOSiALm6uXwBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CC0Q6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=timberlake%201980%20exomalopsis&f=false

        Hope it helps!

        --
        Keng-Lou James Hung
        PhD Student, Section of Ecology, Behavior, and Evolution

        kjhung@...

        Division of Biological Sciences, MC-0116
        University of California, San Diego
        9500 Gilman Drive, Room M2B-2145
        La Jolla, California 92093-0116
        858 822 5207  (lab)
      • Velez, Rita I.
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
          Off course it helps!

          Thank you both of you (Dr. Yanega and Keng-Lou James Hung) :)

          Rita Isa.
          ______________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
            Re: [beemonitoring] Exomalopsis Timberlake 1980
            ·         Timberlake 1980. Review of North American Exomalopsis (Hymenoptera, Anthophoridae). Univ. Calif. Pub. Entomol. 86: 1 - 158.

            In addition to the online version presently available, we have boxes and boxes of this reprint still sitting here in storage at UCR (unless someone has gone and thrown them away without my knowledge), left behind after Timberlake passed away. Some time back I offered copies to people who needed them, as well as copies of his "Supplemental studies on Perdita, Part II", and I can certainly send one to Rita or others. However, I'm leaving for a week in less than 24 hours, so I've got too much to do right now to get this sent out before I leave town.

            Beware that the Exomalopsis publication has a few confusing printing errors, most notably towards the tail end of the key to species in Part IV. Since I have Timberlake's personal annotated copy at hand, I can give the corrected couplet numbers to those who need them.

            Peace,
            --

            Doug Yanega        Dept. of Entomology         Entomology Research Museum
            Univ. of California, Riverside, CA 92521-0314        skype: dyanega
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
              Re: [beemonitoring] Exomalopsis Timberlake 1980

              Doug,

              Thanks again for your help.

              I’ll really appreciate have one of the copies that you’ are offering including the corrected couplet numbers. No hurry sending it, I can work with the online version meanwhile.

              Best wishes,

              Rita Isa.