Indiana Dunes Bee List publication

  • Robert Jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011
    Hello all,
    I have attached a paper we recently published on the bees of the Indiana Dunes and surrounding area.  Quite an amazing list for such an altered area in my opinion.  Anyway it makes a good contribution to our growing list of bee faunas and general bee knowledge.  Im still working on one for the black oak savannas of northwestern IN as well as a complete list for the state of Indiana (currently around 420 species).  Enjoy,
    Rob Jean
    Assistant Professor of Ecology
    Department of Sciences and Mathematics
    Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College