Luke bee farm

  • bee farm
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2011
      Hi
      all,

      Bees are part of our daily life.
      Their products are 100% natural food or medicine:
      honey, pollen, royal jelly, wax, bee venom etc.
      Considering the above, a few years ago I decided to devote myself to husbandry and care of bees. Because my job require me very much, beekeeping has become for me a very pleasant hobby.
      In September 2011, due to the economic crisis, I lost my job. After 10 years of work, I have no occupation, no job, but any hopes that
      something might change soon.
      After long discussions with my family, I decided to try to make my hobby, beekeeping, a small family
      business to help us survive, we may pay daily expenses.
      Through this site, please contribute to this project and you. I know we live a pretty hard time, but I think a few dollars can be donated by those
      who want it (cash equivalent of some coffee ...). Your contribution, however small it, may be for us a new beginning, a new life.
      Thank you all,
      Luke.