Ecological/Evolutionary Genomicist at SLU

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011
    Dear Friends and Colleagues:

    Please share the attached advertisement with people who may be interested in the appointment.  This is the second year we've advertised.  Last year we had three brilliant applicants to interview but negotiations bogged down and the two people selected by our Dept. of Biology took positions elsewhere.

    Peter