Becky Loncosky/CATO/NPS is out of the office.

  • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 24, 2011
      I will be out of the office starting 09/23/2011 and will not return until
      10/04/2011.

    • Louise lynch
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 25, 2011
        Hello all!

        My exhibit, The World of Bees, opened this weekend at the Hudson Highlands Nature Museum in Cornwall on Hudson, NY.  It will be up for 1 year- so if you're ever in the area, check it out!  It was the capstone project for my MS with the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.  The target audience is 3-8 year olds but it's fun for all ages.

        Here's the museum website for hours and location: http://www.hhnaturemuseum.org/.

        Cheers!

        Louise
      • Louise lynch
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 26, 2011
        Forgot to attach photos!  Here are 2 of the 8 walls...

        Cheers!

        Louise
      • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
        Message 4 of 17 , Dec 23, 2011
          I will be out of the office starting 12/23/2011 and will not return until
          01/03/2012.

        • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
          Message 5 of 17 , Apr 22, 2012
            I will be out of the office starting 04/21/2012 and will not return until
            05/01/2012.

          • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
            Message 6 of 17 , May 28, 2012
              I will be out of the office starting 05/25/2012 and will not return until
              05/29/2012.

            • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
              Message 7 of 17 , May 30, 2012
                I will be out of the office starting 05/30/2012 and will not return until
                06/01/2012.

              • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
                Message 8 of 17 , Jul 30, 2012
                  I will be out of the office starting 07/26/2012 and will not return until
                  08/06/2012.

                • becky_loncosky@nps.gov
                  Message 9 of 17 , Oct 10 7:00 AM
                    I will be out of the office starting 10/10/2012 and will not return until
                    10/22/2012.