Pollen Question

  • Dave Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2011
    a colleague in my recent Lep course at the SWRS in Portal Az aksed the
    following question concerning the Identification of pollen dispersed by
    animals:

    "do bee-folks have a key to animal dispersed pollen? I have a student who is
    looking at pollen on moths, and the keys for wind-dispersed pollen are of
    little help. I'd be happy if we could get these things to family."

    Any references appreciated

    Dave Small

    Athol Massachusetts

    978-413-1772