Canon SD 630

  • BetsyKlinger@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      If it's not too late to chime in: I have a very little pocket-sized camera which is part of Canon's "Digital Elph" SD line (which two or three others have mentioned). Mine is the Canon SD 630.  Like all other small digitals it has difficulty handling really big contrasts in light, but this one is better than most and it's an extraordinary camera I think.

      Go to the link below to see sample photos I took in September in Zion National Park.  (Click to the right of the picture to advance)

      Betsy