John Pascarella whereabouts

  • Cane, Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2011

      Folks- does anyone know where John went after Valdosta State Univ?  Their helpful secretary merely replied: “He no longer works here”.  I’d like to email him, but simple searches aren’t working.

      jim

      ===============================

      James H. Cane

      USDA-ARS Pollinating Insect Research Lab

      Utah State University, Logan, UT 84322 USA

      tel: 435-797-3879   FAX: 435-797-0461

      email: Jim.Cane@...

      http://www.ars.usda.gov/npa/logan/beelab

      http://www.biology.usu.edu/people/facultyinfo.asp?username=jcane