THANK YOU for saving me from from my L. (Dialictus)!!! Re: [beemonitoring] East of the Mississippi Cheat Sheet to the ID of 124 species of Lasioglossum

  • Nicholas Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2011
      I reiterate Barbara's succinct statement - THANK YOU!!

      This w/ DiscoverLife,  'Bees of Florida' and McGinely's 'Studies of Halictinae (Apoidea: Halictidae), (1): Revision of New World Lasioglossum Curtis' - I should be able to finish up the last 15 some odd L. (Dialictus) morphospecies (a few hundred specimens) of my 2010 database!!

      Anything similar for the Andrena sp?

      I'm currently determining them using DiscoverLife, Michener's 'Bees...World', Mitchell's 'Bees...E. US' and the multiple revisions by LaBerge 'REVISION OF THE BEES OF THE GENUS ANDRENA OF THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE: Parts 1-5'.

      Thanks again for helping save my L. (Dialictus) specimens from my fists!

      On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 11:15 AM, <barbara.abraham@...> wrote:

      Thank you Sam and Jason!!!

      Barbara J Abraham, PhD
      Associate Professor of Biology