white-background bee and wasp pics on www.facebook.com/4wasps

  • Alex Surcica
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 2:54 PM
      Good evening, bee enthusiasts:

      I'm currently working on developing a bee-and-wasp field guide for the NE region that will be used by farmers and the general public; the project is funded through a USDA - NEIPM grant. So far, I've been collecting and photographing common bee and wasp species that occur in my area. Many thanks to John Ascher, Sam Droege and numerous other Bugguide editors/users that have helped me with identification. If interested in seeing them, please visit www.facebook.com/4wasps; comments and "likes" are welcomed. I would also appreciate any suggestions regarding what other common bee and wasp species I should collect and photograph. Should you need to use any of these pics for educational programs feel free to download them or to ask me for large-resolution copies.

      Thank you,
      Alex Surcica