Re: [beemonitoring] Question on bee trapping (northern AK)

  • Elizabeth A Sellers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2011
      Now there's a novel idea - hang the vane traps sideways. Thanks for the tip. I'm assuming the vanes were hung sideways but with the vanes intact right?
      How much of a vapona (No Pest) strip do you use per trap - a whole one or is half or a quarter sufficient?
      I checked my vane traps every 2 weeks but I was hanging them early in Spring so that might explain why mold wasn't a problem.
      Cheers, Liz