  • rachna pande
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2011
      Thanks to all for sending me this article..'The value of honey bees (Apis mellifera, L.) as pollinators of summer seed watermelon (Citrullus lanatus colothynthoides L.) in Egypt' ...

      but I have one problem after openning this document...when I m opening this document..some mesage is coming like...'cannot extract the embedded font Zannaai+Frutiger black -HSF. Some characters may not display or print correctly'...How should I solve this problem....because some characters or sentences which are important for me are not disaplaying in my computer....are you facing same problem with this pdf....

      --
      With regards,

      Dr. RACHNA PANDE
      Scientist, ARS
      Division of Entomology
      ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region
      Umroi road, Umiam, 793 103
      Meghalaya
      INDIA

      " Smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight "