about the research article

  • rachna pande
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2011
      Friends

      If anyone of you have soft copy of this article, then please send me it as early as possible.......

      1. KAZAFY, E., TAHA, A. & BAYOUMI, A. 2009. 'The value of honey bees (Apis mellifera, L.) as pollinators of summer seed watermelon (Citrullus lanatus colothynthoides L.) in Egypt'.Acta Biologica Szegediensis, 53: 33-37.

      --

      With regards,

      Dr. RACHNA PANDE
      Scientist, ARS
      Division of Entomology
      ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region
      Umroi road, Umiam, 793 103
      Meghalaya
      INDIA

      " Smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight "