Re: Eastern U.S. Bee diversity

  • Matthew McKinney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 7:17 PM
      I was a guest speaker at Nature Leader's Training School in Terra Alta
      WV and was going to use that number in a slide, but I ended up running
      out of time and never got the number (I just used the currently known
      number for West Virginia in the talk). I do need to get the number
      still for something else I'm working on, so when I get it I can put it
      on the listserv.

      -Matt