specimen images of Hymenoptera

  • david almquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 12:52 PM
      If anyone out there is bored and wants a challenge, I posted some specimen pics of mostly Hymenoptera from a Malaise sample from a relatively xeric site in NW Sumter County, FL.  The specimens start here

      http://bugguide.net/bgimage/user/9858

      and bees are at the following links

      http://bugguide.net/node/view/529404

      http://bugguide.net/node/view/530037

      http://bugguide.net/node/view/530031

      http://bugguide.net/node/view/530022

      http://bugguide.net/node/view/529406

      http://bugguide.net/node/view/529408

      I have the specimens all set up to be able to take pictures of any requested external characters that would further identifications and would be happy to do so. And yes, I fully understand that many of these will not be identifiable to sp and that images are not usually a substitute for specimens, but just thought that I'd give some of them a shot.

      Thanks

      Dave