Source for 3.25 Oz White Solo Souffle Cups

  • Dermjohn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      HI,
          I have ordered and received in less than a week a case of 2500 Solo 3.25 Oz White Souffle Cups, model SCCP325W from CometSupply.com for $54.62 plus $9.99 Super Saver Shipping for a total of $64.61.  This is a better price than Sam is getting according to him. You can order online or you can call them at 800-988-4341.  They have several warehouses throughout the US, but they shipped to me in WI from Florida probably because this model isn't carried in all of their warehouses.  This source worked well for me hope it will for you as well.

      Denny Johnson