Maybe hold off buying the Gerber Flashlight

  • Dermjohn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      Hi,
           If you are considering buying the Gerber LX3.0 LED flashlight you may want to hold off.  Menards Lumber will be getting a flashlight called the Guidesman Lightstar 220 that I have tried out a sample of and found that it has a much higher output than the Gerber with a whiter light (the Gerber in comparison has sort of a pink light).  In addition it is shorter (2 "AAA" cells instead of three).  It should be in the $15 price range which is about 1/2 of the Gerber.  When they arrive I will confirm that they are as good as the sample and the real price.  They should be available online.

      Denny Johnson