Re: [beemonitoring] Cotton and the food on our table

  • Daren Eiri
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2011
      HI Louise,
      You can visit the link below for a PDF. It is the 2010 Congressional
      Research Service report, which has a table illustrating the value of
      honey bees for specific crops. Perhaps there is a reference in there
      that can give you the specific answers you're looking for.

      http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL33938.pdf

      Cheers,
      Daren