request for linking to research grant

  • Nepal Dhakal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 10:54 PM
      Dear all
      Greetings from Nepal

      I am happy to get membership of beemonitoring group. I am working here to detect economic value of pollination and economics as well as adoption factors of pollination management practices. In this context i would like to conduct research on measuring vulnerability of nepalese agriculture to pollinator decline across different development regions of the nation. So, please link me to research grant provider from your nations which have authority to work outside the nation.

      Shiva Chandra Dhakal
      Assistant professor
      IAAS, Rampur
      Nepal