mosquito repellent

  • BEN GREGORY
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011

      With regard to non-DEET insect repellent, I have been using BioUD products, which are made using all natural ingredients. These products can be found at: http://www.bioud.com/

      The BioUD products are made using a natural active ingredient isolated from a wild tomato plant, so their products are a natural alternative to DEET.

      At the company's website a research paper is provided that statistically compares a 30% DEET solution and the BioUD products.

      I like using the BioUD products because they work for me and I can avoid DEET products.

      Hopes this helps,
      Ben Gregory
      Retired Entomologist