[beemonitoring] Re: Epeoloides pilosula

  • Doug Yanega
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2011
      I know people will gnash their teeth at it, but the species in
      question is Epeoloides pilosulus, not pilosula. The genus name is
      masculine, following Code Article 30.1.4.4 - Giraud created the genus
      by combining it as "Epeoloides ambiguus", unambiguously fixing the
      gender as masculine.

      If you have this name listed as "pilosula" in your databases and
      such, it should be changed.

      Peace,