Re: [beemonitoring] Species Level Bee Identification Course - December

  • Sean Michae Kent
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23 10:28 AM
      Hi Sam,
      I would like to attend the bee id workshop. Is it ok, since I
      attended the one in April? Work on the Boston Harbor Islands went well
      this year, I'll be spending a good amount of time working on those bees
      this winter. Hope you had a good field season.

      Name: Fall 2007 Workshop
      Daily Schedule.doc
      Encoding: BASE64