I need some advice

  • lilyregia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2011
      Thanks to all members for your prompt response to my request for information;

      Now... I need some advice on two events that will be soon, but I have only the option of attending one of them:

      10th International Pollination Symposium, http://www.uoguelph.ca/icpbr/Mexico.html

      Or

      VII Seminario Mesoamericano sobre Abejas Nativas, http://www.abejasnativas.org.mx/

      To which should assist and make a presentation?, I am unsure,and need to get the most of the event I attend to, I really appreciate any advice on this subject.

      Also, I wonder if any of you plan to attend any of them, because I love to meet you personally.

      Greetings

      Liliana Ramirez