Re: [beemonitoring] Bee collecting cactus spines? [1 Attachment]

  • John S. Ascher
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5 9:56 AM
      Regarding identification of this Osmia female, it appears to have strong
      white tergal hair bands. I therefore suspect that it could be Osmia
      (Diceratosmia) subfasciata subfasciata which has "been collected as early
      as March 7 at Brownsville, Texas" (not too far SSE of Harlingen).

      John

      --
      John S. Ascher, Ph.D.
      Bee Database Project Manager