Fwd: Home Cooking for Hummingbirds

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      Dear Colleagues:

      Ah yes, attracting the "right (prettiest) pollinator" to your garden is now a big time advertisement in nursery catalogues.  This catalogue (e-version or paper) regularly features photos of hummingbirds at their flowers.  This is the first time they've contacted their customers with a hummingbird theme.

      Peter