"Wild Bee House" story on local TV

  • pollinator2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      We just got a brief clip on our wild bee house on Channel 13 in Florence. We dedicated the sanctuary last year on Earth Day.

      You can see the clip at: http://www2.scnow.com/community/news13/

      The story isn't on the first screen, but you can find it by clicking the "2" for the second set of video clips. After today, you'd probably have to use the search function.

      Very very brief, and of course they had to also include a shot of the honeybees, but I thought it would be interesting.

      Dave in SC