Country Wise Universities List From the World of Education

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19 8:07 PM

      Get complete information regarding universities from the world.

      We are trying to sort out Universities and schools country wise for your better service.

      Universities list country by country.

      More Details:

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20 3:07 AM

        All:

        Sorry about the SPAM, not sure how it got into the system as the "contributor" is not a member.   If it keeps up I will convert the system so that I have to approve each message....something I would rather avoid.

        txs

        Two by two, into our ears
        are fed sweet pips from a phoebe's throat,
        and buzzy notes from a warbler pair,
        nuts chuckled from the score
        of the thrasher. Gauzing afloat,
        a giant moth comes to the choir,