Milliron's 4 part series on Bombus available for free - first come first served

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010

      Pardon the cross postings....I am posting this for Jon Gelhaus...please respond directly to him at gelhaus@... rather than to me...Thanks - Sam Droege

      ===============================

      H. E. Milliron Reprints on Western Hemisphere Bumblebees (Apidae) Available for Free Distribution

      The Academy of Natural Sciences Entomology Department has 10 sets of reprints available for the monograph by H. E. Milliron entitled “A Monograph of Western Hemisphere Bumblebees (Hymenoptera: Apidae: Bombinae) – 4 parts – published in Memoirs of the Canadian Entomological Society 1970-1973. If interested please send us an email with your name and shipping address and we will mail a set to you at our cost. We will not hold onto these sets for long, so please send your request promptly.  If you know of students and researchers who might be interested, please forward this information to them.

      Send requests with your name and complete shipping address (with an email message heading of “Milliron Reprint Set”) to:

      Jon Gelhaus, email:  gelhaus@...

      Thanks

      Jon K. Gelhaus, Ph.D.

      Curator of Entomology