Please use your cell-phone camera in the field for quick collection of data.

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010
      Hello all, I have been permitted by Sam, to pass along a very useful link for field work, subsequent collaboration of your field work experiences.

      A very low cost device ( aboutm $10 USD) attaches to that cellphone camera port, which many of us already have in a pocket when in the field.

      Quick and dirty collection of images from field experiences, enhances collaborations at latter times with others. Please give a look at this gadget. Although I am quite content with my pocket-sized point&shoot digital camera for field images, this gadget really permits resolution of body field marks and more...when time permits, visit the link:

      http://hacknmod.com/hack/turn-an-iphone-into-a-microscope-for-10/

      charlie guevara, fingerlakes/US
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2010

        The Youtube video is very informative and I think it would also be a great way to take pictures of specimens in your collection or perhaps a way to take pictures of live captured animals and releasing them.

        sam

        Sparrows

        Morning after first snow—
        outside my kitchen window,