bee pictures

  • David Inouye
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2007
      I can recommend the following as a high-send solution: a digital SLR
      camera with a good macro lens and a flash system. In specific, I use
      Nikon D200, a Nikon 105mm macro lens, and the flash system that
      mounts on the front of the lens. This gives a good working distance
      from the bee, and good depth of field. A less expensive option is
      something like one of the Nikon Coolpix models that has a macro mode;
      the disadvantage is that you have to be pretty close to the bee to
      get a picture.

      David Inouye