Replace your Handy Bee Manual files

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010

      We have just put out a new version of the Handy Bee Manual.  We have made lots of changes and additions and the manual has been wonderfully edited by Tracy Zarrillo, Dave Green, and Janice Green.

      As always send in your corrections and additions and we will put out another version in 6 months or so.

      Feel free to send/use/modify these files as you please.  Also feel free to host them on your site.

      Many thanks to Liz Sellers and Dan Kjar for hosting the files.  They can be downloaded at:

      PDF Version (NBII Site)
      http://pollinators.nbii.gov/documents/Handy Bee Manual.pdf

      WORD and PDF versions (Dan Kjar's site)
      http://bio2.elmira.edu/fieldbio/

      Thanks

                The houses are haunted
               By white night-gowns.
               None are green,
               Or purple with green rings,
               Or green with yellow rings,
               Or yellow with blue rings.
               None of them are strange,
               With socks of lace
               And beaded ceintures.
               People are not going
               To dream of baboons and periwinkles.
               Only, here and there, an old sailor,
               Drunk and asleep in his boots,
               Catches Tigers
               In red weather.

                     Wallace Stevens - Disillusionment of Ten O'Clock

      P Bees are not optional.