Erik Oberg/GWMP/NPS is out of the office.

  • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
      I will be out of the office starting 10/01/2010 and will not return until
      10/13/2010.

      I will respond to your message when I return. Please contact
      brent_steury@... for urgent issues.
    • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 3, 2011
        I will be out of the office starting 12/30/2010 and will not return until
        01/24/2011.

        I am out of the park, serving at the gulf oil spill. I will respond to
        emails, but please contact brent_steury@... for urgent, in-park issues.
      • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 18, 2011
          I will be out of the office starting 07/13/2011 and will not return until
          07/29/2011.

          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 9, 2011
            I will be out of the office starting 11/09/2011 and will not return until
            11/15/2011.

            I am out of the park, but please contact brent_steury@... for urgent,
            in-park issues.
          • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 5, 2011
              I will be out of the office starting 11/29/2011 and will not return until
              12/08/2011.

              Message 6 of 22 , Jan 2, 2012
                I will be out of the office starting 12/30/2011 and will not return until
                01/09/2012.

                Message 7 of 22 , Mar 8, 2012
                  I will be out of the office starting 03/08/2012 and will not return until
                  03/14/2012.

                  I am out of the park, but please contact brent_steury@... for park
                  issues.
                • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 16, 2012
                    I will be out of the office starting 04/16/2012 and will not return until
                    04/24/2012.

                    Message 9 of 22 , Apr 29, 2012
                      I will be out of the office starting 04/28/2012 and will not return until
                      05/14/2012.

                      Message 10 of 22 , Sep 19, 2012
                        I will be out of the office starting 09/19/2012 and will not return until
                        10/10/2012.

                        I am out of the park, but please contact brent_steury@... for park
                        issues.
                      • elaineceleste
                        Message 11 of 22 , Sep 19, 2012
                          A note on sealing pollen slides.
                          Nail polish leaches chemicals into the slide that mess with the grains if they are stored for long time periods. Ed Cushing at the U of MN experimented with many different sealing methods for the U of MN reference collection and he found latex paint to be the best. You can put the paint in a vial and use a tooth pick to paint along the edge of the cover slip.
                          Ed's full explanation http://www.chrono.qub.ac.uk/inqua/news9/nl9-ejc.htm and an article too.
                          Edward J Cushing Longevity of reference slides of pollen mounted in silicone oil Rev Palaeobot Palynol 164(1-2):121-131 (2011)

                          Of course, if you are doing a quick demo and then tossing the slide, nail polish is fine.

                          Nice presentation ideas, both the bees and the pollen.
                          -Elaine

                          Elaine Evans
                          PhD Student, Dept of Entomology
                          University of Minnesota
                          219 Hodson Hall, 1980 Folwell Ave
                          Saint Paul MN 55108
                          612-625-5764 evan0155@...
                          www.befriendingbumblebees.com
                        • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
                          Message 12 of 22 , Nov 7, 2012

                            I will be out of the office starting 11/07/2012 and will not return until 11/08/2012.

                            Message 13 of 22 , Nov 18, 2012
                              I will be out of the office starting 11/13/2012 and will not return until
                              11/20/2012.