Re: Coelioxys

  • Matthias Buck
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21 6:38 AM
      Thanks for the clarifications. I should start reading subject headers
      more carefully.

      I will get Baker and give our Coelixys another go. We do have some
      smaller Coelioxys species here as well. All in all about eight
      identified species from Ontario in our collection. We'll see whether
      they are correctly identified.

      I haven't mustered enough courage yet to look at our Nomada.

      Cheers,

      Matthias