interview on CBC with Jason Gibbs

  • Kathy Bilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 8:24 PM
      Just heard this on the radio (WAMU out of Washington broadcasts it at 11
      PM on weeknights)

      http://www.cbc.ca/mrl3/8752/asithappens/aihstreaming_20100902_02.wma

      If you jump about 6 minutes into this audio file, you'll hear Jason Gibbs
      being interviewed on As it Happens, the CBC news show.

      Some text stories:
      http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2010/09/01/sweat-bees-gibbs.html

      http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/855029--new-bee-discovered-by-york-researcher-triggers-buzz
    • Zarrillo, Tracy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10 11:53 AM

        Hi everyone,

        Here is another link to an article about Jason Gibb’s work.  Congratulations to him for winning the 2010 Dissertation Prize from York University!!!  A million thanks go out to him for creating this key and making such a terribly difficult group a “bit easier” to work with!   I know I will continue to struggle, but his work will surely help …Thanks Jason!

        Tracy Zarrillo

        CAES

        http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/08/100831121439.htm