Fall 2006 collections of bees at Carolina Sandhills National Wildlife Refuge

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2007

      Attached is a summary of the bees found in the late summer and fall of 2006 at the Carolina Sandhills National Wildlife Refuge in South Carolina.  Similar to the spring report a number of interesting bees were found in this now unfortunately uncommon habitat.  Fifty six species and 6 new state records were recorded, in addition to the 20 that were established in the spring of 2006.

      That same file is available at:

      Sam Droege  Sam_Droege@...

      Nature makes the locust with an appetite for crops; man
      would have made him with an appetite for sand- I mean
      a man with the least little bit of common sense.
       - Mark Twain

    • Asif Sajjad
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2007
        Hello All!
                    A bee is presented for identification. it is collected from Punjab, Pakistan.
        Please help me to find out its species.

        Best Regards

        Asif Sajjad