Bee Technical/Monitoring/Capture Tips Needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010

      Tracy Zarrillo has done a wonderful job editing the Handy Bee Manual.  Before putting up her new version I would like to see if there are any additions/corrections/ modifications that anyone would like to add.  This will help the community of bee workers around the world.

      You can send them directly to me or post them to the group so they can see your new discoveries.

      Thanks

      sam

      Here are links to the manual
      http://bio2.elmira.edu/fieldbio/beemanual.pdf