RE: [beemonitoring] The intriguing Halictus tectus in North America

  • Tim Hatten
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2010

      Sam,

      Thanks for the fascinating report on your outing to the Port of Baltimore. It’s good to be reminded that these highly urbanized areas can be good sites for collecting, especially if one has an eye out for exotic or disturbance-loving species.

      Ciao,

      Tim

      Timothy D. Hatten, Ph.D.

      CEO, Invertebrate Ecology Inc.