Apis koschevnikovi

  • Doug Yanega
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2010
      Does anyone have specimens of this critter? A colleague just returned
      from Borneo with some Apis workers that have a dull yellow clypeus,
      and I was thinking it might be koschevnikovi, but can't find anything
      handy that describes the facial coloration. I doubt they are A.
      cerana nuluensis, though the sample is from the area where nuluensis
      occurs.

      Peace,