Re: spray painting gadget

  • Zarrillo, Tracy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2010

      Hello everyone:

      I have just discovered a very useful tool that has really helped me get a more uniform spray pattern and eliminate finger fatigue, dribbles and spray droplets…It’s called the “Can-Gun Spray Can Tool” from Ace Hardware.  It costs just under $5 and is well worth it!!!  I saw it and thought, nah, it’s just a gimmick, but curiosity got the best of me and I purchased one…I love it!

      http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1276387&kw=1276387&sr=1&origkw=1276387

      Have a great weekend!

      Tracy

      Tracy Zarrillo

      The Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station

      Department of Entomology

      123 Huntington Street

      New Haven, CT 06504-1106

      PH:  203-974-8473