Erik Oberg/GWMP/NPS is out of the office.

  • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 11 7:01 AM
      I will be out of the office starting 07/02/2010 and will not return until
      07/14/2010.

      I will respond to your message when I return. Please contact
      brent_steury@... for urgent issues.
    • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 22, 2010
        I will be out of the office starting 09/14/2010 and will not return until
        09/28/2010.

        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 6, 2010
          I will be out of the office starting 10/01/2010 and will not return until
          10/13/2010.

          Message 4 of 22 , Jan 3, 2011
            I will be out of the office starting 12/30/2010 and will not return until
            01/24/2011.

            I am out of the park, serving at the gulf oil spill. I will respond to
            emails, but please contact brent_steury@... for urgent, in-park issues.
          • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
            Message 5 of 22 , Jul 18 1:02 PM
              I will be out of the office starting 07/13/2011 and will not return until
              07/29/2011.

              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 9, 2011
                I will be out of the office starting 11/09/2011 and will not return until
                11/15/2011.

                I am out of the park, but please contact brent_steury@... for urgent,
                in-park issues.
              • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 5, 2011
                  I will be out of the office starting 11/29/2011 and will not return until
                  12/08/2011.

                  Message 8 of 22 , Jan 2, 2012
                    I will be out of the office starting 12/30/2011 and will not return until
                    01/09/2012.

                    Message 9 of 22 , Mar 8, 2012
                      I will be out of the office starting 03/08/2012 and will not return until
                      03/14/2012.

                      I am out of the park, but please contact brent_steury@... for park
                      issues.
                    • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
                      Message 10 of 22 , Apr 16, 2012
                        I will be out of the office starting 04/16/2012 and will not return until
                        04/24/2012.

                        Message 11 of 22 , Apr 29, 2012
                          I will be out of the office starting 04/28/2012 and will not return until
                          05/14/2012.

                          Message 12 of 22 , Sep 19, 2012
                            I will be out of the office starting 09/19/2012 and will not return until
                            10/10/2012.

                            I am out of the park, but please contact brent_steury@... for park
                            issues.
                          • elaineceleste
                            Message 13 of 22 , Sep 19, 2012
                              A note on sealing pollen slides.
                              Nail polish leaches chemicals into the slide that mess with the grains if they are stored for long time periods. Ed Cushing at the U of MN experimented with many different sealing methods for the U of MN reference collection and he found latex paint to be the best. You can put the paint in a vial and use a tooth pick to paint along the edge of the cover slip.
                              Ed's full explanation http://www.chrono.qub.ac.uk/inqua/news9/nl9-ejc.htm and an article too.
                              Edward J Cushing Longevity of reference slides of pollen mounted in silicone oil Rev Palaeobot Palynol 164(1-2):121-131 (2011)

                              Of course, if you are doing a quick demo and then tossing the slide, nail polish is fine.

                              Nice presentation ideas, both the bees and the pollen.
                              -Elaine

                              Elaine Evans
                              PhD Student, Dept of Entomology
                              University of Minnesota
                              219 Hodson Hall, 1980 Folwell Ave
                              Saint Paul MN 55108
                              612-625-5764 evan0155@...
                              www.befriendingbumblebees.com
                            • Erik_Oberg@nps.gov
                              Message 14 of 22 , Nov 7, 2012

                                I will be out of the office starting 11/07/2012 and will not return until 11/08/2012.

                                Message 15 of 22 , Nov 18, 2012
                                  I will be out of the office starting 11/13/2012 and will not return until
                                  11/20/2012.